Hello, I'm Mheid

Ksywa: Mheid
Imię: Ma’in
Ekipa: Looking :slight_smile:
Replika: SA-E12, (and maybe something else soon).
Zainteresowania, coś o sobie: I’ve been playing for a few months but in CQB setup, looking forward to learn and explore. I’m always willing to learn, and to be a team player. And I often get into weird situation as I don’t speak Polish and very new to the city and Forest matches, so thanks for your help and patience.

3 Likes

HI Mheid, hope you will get fun in our community :wink:

1 Like

Hello, nice to meet you :slight_smile:

If you have any questions or want us to translate something - you can let us know on the chat - someone will surely help. During matches people will probably also happily translate for you.

There is always some confusion during matches, probably 30% of the team (including me) doesnt know where is the flag etc. so you are not the only one :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome buddy :smile:

1 Like

Hey! Welcome

1 Like

Thank you… looking forward to it!

Thank you… I have lots of questions especially the first time playing in the forest I got lost for a little bit :sweat_smile:

But in general if you have any tips for a beginner who exclusively played CQB, shoot them my way please!

And hope to see you in the field soon :slight_smile:

Thanks yodaz!

Thanks buddy!!

Thanks Butla!

1 Like

Some rules / recommendations:

• always wear (certified) eyepro (I recommend having a secondary eyepro - if main one fogs up / needs to be cleaned)
  • replica needs to be in field limits, I would recommend having 400fps+ as in forest the distances are a lot longer. Its also a lot harder to hit someone (tree branches and stuff). Good to have a pistol (MED distances etc)
  • take dead mans rag out when dead (yellow vest). Also wear it on spawn (this is a point that a lot of people don’t do - I think its critical - sometimes enemy team shoots people at spawn because they dont know they are standing in spawn)
  • this one is mandatory: Have fun :slight_smile:
  • in general get familiar with the rules - if any questions / translation needed - just ask
  • wear a hat or something (higher limits than CQB, close shots can sometimes happen - they can hurt) - I also wear a facemask, a few people lost a tooth already.
  • remember to have some water
  • if you are hit - yell - HIT (in here people yell HIT or “Dostałem” (which means I’m hit))
  • if there is a bystander (some random people in the forest) - people will yell “civilian / cywil” - and if you hear that: the game is paused - you cannot move etc. You need to also yell “cywil” - even if you are hiding somewhere - the point is that its a public place and we really dont want to cause any harm to random people
4 Likes

Hello!

If ending on the opposite side of the city is a little bit, I don’t think I want to know whats your definition of I’m completely lost :smiley: you’ve got a unique name, where are you from?

Oh I first went to Dobra as it had a red mark on the map, but then figured out that the event’s name is the area name ( I thought it was a game mode!).

But I also got lost in the forest as I started mid-game and didn’t know where the respawn was :slight_smile:

And I’m from Jordan.

1 Like

Thank you!

For communication as we cover a larger distance in a forest, will radio comm be the main way the team communicates? and if so, any specific things to consider if I need to get a radio unit.

Also I found out the obvious limitation of my CQB replica range, so I’m going to start using another one with better range soon… is it legal / acceptable to go and try it out / zero the scope in the game areas from the map in another day that is not a game day? (I’m not sure if prior permissions are needed and don’t want to be arrested or get shot for real :dizzy_face:

Again… thanks a lot! I appreciate the help and taking the time to answer my questions!

Radio is optional - usually people use baofeng uv5r (or similiar).

Basically its usually (at the start of the game) - someone will ask who has a radio and then people from the team will negotiate which channel to use.

Anyway its a good idea to eg. save the spawn point on GPS or something - so you wont get lost :smiley:

It is legal to go to the game area and shoot. Just dont shoot at people :slight_smile: The game area is usually just a public place (with a few exceptions). We dont have any special permissions there. Thats why we try to keep colaterral damage to a minimun (including also of course leaving trash etc).

Afaik most of the areas are just places deep inside the forest to avoid regular people as much as possible.

EDIT:
you can also just be there before 10:00 and zero your sight etc. This is what people usually do.
You can in general just shoot from the parking lot (just not in the direction of people / cars - people might not wear glasses yet)

I always thought that being spotted with something that is a replica of a firearm can get you in weird and maybe dangerous situations. But thanks, I’ll try to go sometime, zero the scope and get a better feel of the new toy.

In general you shouldnt take it out in public as it might scare someone (use a gun bag / fishing rod bag / guitar case / whatever - just hide the gun).

But anyway AFAIK - according to Polish law - its basically a toy (if under 17j), in theory you can just play with it whenever you want (but you would get a lot of hate from the airsoft community as we are trying not to gain unncessary bad attention).